Sat Nav Car Ref: PL9 0BS
- From Exeter take the A38 and follow signs to Plymouth. When approaching the City take the exit for the A374. There is a Sainsbury’s Superstore located on the roundabout.
- Drive along the A374 – the estuary should be on your left hand side. Move into the right hand lane and follow signs for the A379 Kingsbridge Road.
- Follow the A379 going straight over for three roundabouts. At the fourth roundabout (the Elburton Inn) take the right hand exit.
- After 1 mile take the left hand exit into Goosewell Road.
- Follow the road through Heybrook Bay to the very bottom of the hill and then turn right into Beach Road. Our carpark is on the left hand side in front of the property.
(if you go across a small bridge you have driven too far!)
Car parking is available in our private car park. Contact us if you would like to leave your car with us whilst walking the coastal footpath.
We are located at the bottom of Heybrook Bay, right on the coastal footpath, at NGR 49717 48808.
Plymouth Rail Station is approximately 7 miles away. Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for further information.
By Local Bus
The local bus service to Heybrook Bay is the No. 49 which is operated by Target Travel. Visit www.targettravel.co.uk/route/49
If you are planning a walking holiday:
For bus services to Wembury (No 48 bus) visit https//bustimes.org.uk/services/swe_33-48-_-y10
For bus services to Noss May visit www.targettravel.co.uk/route/94/
A bus service to Bovisand Bay operates during the summer months please visit www.oneplymouth.co.uk/board-the-beach-bus-to-bovisand/